Why should I list my horse with Rehome My Horse?
• All horses have a full detailed profile page, these profiles are screened before publication to ensure they are the best they can be.
• RMH has thousands of registered members and a high volume of traffic to the site each month offering maximum exposure.
• RMH take care of the advertising and promotion. We advertise via various website, social media and our popular newsletter.
• All interest must be registered with RMH provide full contact details and submit an application enabling owners to make informed choices.
• RMH run a managed messaging system for initial communications allowing for transparency and accountability.
• RMH can arrange home checks, check references and carry out CCJ checks if required. There is a small fee for these services.
• If required RMH can send a representative to your premise and help with photos, videos and the horses listing. (not available nationwide currently)
• Your horse’s profile offers a point of reference for all interest you generate outside RMH. (we do ask that outside interest is directed to your horses profile)
• RMH provide share, sales, rehome and loan agreements with all rehomes.