Do you have partnership equilibrium?
Do you, the rider, affect your horse’s performance?
As riders, owners and trainers, we invest heavily in our horses from; training, dentists, vets, nutrition, saddlers and therapists to ensure our horses are happy, trained and able to perform, whatever their level and discipline.
Do you, the rider, contribute or hinder the partnership?
* Do you often feel tired, out of breath during riding?
* Do you feel tight and/or sore after riding?
* Are you stable in the required riding positions?
* Can you give aids effectively without changing the seat balance?
* Are you not succeeding in your discipline?
* Does your horse have unexplained balance issues, soreness, and muscular symmetry?
“If a rider is disadvantaged by their riding fitness, strength, mobility, flexibility, motor skills and/or Muscular-Skeletal health/ symmetry it can effect the way the horse is able to perform and may even cause many of the issues we heavily invest in correcting.
‘Be your Best’
Facebook Link: RiderCise
Phone 07920 445979
Based: Newbury, Berkshire