REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: FOR OWNERS TO LIST A HORSE, FOR CARERS TO PLACE A WANTED ADVERT, TO APPLY FOR A HORSE, TO CONTACT OWNERs, RECEIVE RMH NEWSLETTERS AND UPDATES AND BUSINESS MEMBERS TO PLACE A BUSINESS PROFILE.
You must register on the Rehome My Horse (RMH) website in order to become a Registered User if you wish to list a Horse, place a wanted advert, apply for an advertised horse, to contact owners, to receive RMH newsletters, updates and to include your business profile.
For Diamond Registration (free) CLICK HERE
When registering on the Rehome My Horse (RMH) website Registered Users (“Users”), Applicants/Owners/Carers/businesses (you) agree to the following terms:-
1. Registered Users (“Users”) accept sole responsibility for their actions in connection with the use of the RMH website and messaging system.
2. Users agree to provide their legally valid full name (as stated on the User’s Birth Certificate or any later legally valid Change of Name document) and current home address (current place of residence), telephone number(s) and email contact(s). Users must update RMH of any change in contact details within 14 days of any change.
3. Users must be 18 years of age or greater. Users of less than 18 years of age will not be accepted by RMH.
4. Once a User is registered on the RMH website, the User may:-
i. List a horse for re-homing. The Owner must agree the RMH Listing Agreement;
ii. Place a wanted advertisement for a Horse to re-home;
iii. Contact Owners of Horses listed on the RMH website through the RMH messaging system. The Applicant must agree the Application Terms;
iv. Submit an Application confirming interest in a Horse listed on the RMH website;
v. Users will receive regular RMH updates and newsletters.
vi. Submit your business profile.
5. RMH agrees to:-
i. Screen listings before publishing those details;
ii. Process Applications before forwarding to the Owner;
iii. Where required, contact Owners and/or Applicants for more detailed information regarding listings and Applications;
iv. Screen wanted advertisements;
v. Promote and advertise horses across various media such as social media;
vi. Match wanted and live advertisements where possible;
vii. Advise and provide guidance to Owners and Applicants throughout the whole re-homing process;
viii. Upon re-homing a Horse, contact the new home every 6 months for an update.
ix. Promote business profiles from time to time.
Breach, Force Majeure and Jurisdiction
6. Users must use the RMH messaging system with respect. Messages may be monitored and removed if necessary due to unauthorised content.
7. Breach of any of the above Terms and Conditions may result in the User being removed from the RMH website and this will result in that User not being able to use the RMH messaging system.
8. RMH is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of RMH taking action on accounts (by closing and/or restricting account for example).
9. RMH cannot guarantee continuous running of the website and from time to time due to actions out of its control. RMH will endeavour to provide an un-interrupted service at all times.
10. In the event of a dispute with any other User, you will release RMH from and indemnify RMH against all and any claims, demands and damages.
11. In the event that RMH prove (on the balance of probabilities and/or in a Court of law) at any time that an Owner and/or Applicant has provided false information, RMH will contact the Applicant/Owner to investigate further. RMH reserve the right to terminate the Re-Homing Agreement and to seek damages and/or compensation in respect of losses and/or the recovery of any legal fees.
12. RMH may amend these Registration Terms and Conditions at their discretion. Any amendments will be posted on the RMH website.
13. English Law applies to these Terms and Conditions and any dispute will be dealt with exclusively in the jurisdiction of England and wales.
RMH is keen to support research in various equine fields. Data provided on Applications and Horse listings may be used for this research.
Rehome My Horse
T: 01844 347698