Horse ID : RMH515
For Sale £800 - Gelding
Tucker is looking for his next home – unfortunately for sale due to lack of time and family commitments. Tucker was bought as a family pony however he is too sharp and green for younger children and is suitable for teenagers and lighter adults.
Tucker is good to school with some lovely transitions and responsive to seat and voice aids and snaffle mouthed. He is excellent to hack in company – happy going first or last however lacks confidence to hack alone becoming spooky and sharp due to anxiety. He thrives on a routine and is happy stabled or out all year but likes consistency.
He is a good doer however is able to withstand good grazing also and has not been sick or lame, he prefers to be in charge in the field but once this is established settles nicely and can be left on his own with no problem. He is respectful of all fencing. Once boundaries are set Tucker is a calm and friendly pony however he will try to push his luck like all 11 year old boys!
Tucker will enjoy consistent work and a purpose and enjoys learning new skills. He recently scored 62% in his first dressage test in a strange environment. He is green around colored poles and will require more experience with this however he is excellent at cross-country and has a careful jump over rustics.
Tucker will load with patience and is good with the farrier. He does require sedating for his teeth and has never been clipped. Wouild consider ownership transfer for the right home and Tucker may well thrive in a riding school environment with consistent work and company.
- All interest: If you have any questions for the owner please do send over via the “Chat to us” box. All serious interest is requested to submit an application.
- Available for vet examination
- Can take part in daily hacking
- Can take part in schooling
- Currently in light work
- Does not buck
- Does not have any vices such as weaving, crib biting, windsucking
- Does not rear
- Good in all traffic
- Good in field with other horses
- Good in open spaces
- Good in stable
- Good to catch
- Good to hack in company
- Good with farrier
- Happy turned out alone
- Horse available for viewing and to try for intended purpose
- Horse can live out all year
- No current or past health issues or injuries known to owner.
- Permission for potential new homes to contact vet at later stage
- Stands when being mounted
- Suitable for riding school
- Tack included in rehome/sale
- Teeth attended to in the last 12 months