Horse ID : RMH290
For Loan £125 Rehoming/Loan Fee - Mare
**NOTE FROM RMH: DUE TO CURRENT LEVEL OF INTEREST WE ARE TAKING NO FURTHER APPLICATION FOR THIS HORSE**
Lovely natured mare, excellent to handle in all ways. Dynamite is safe to hack, good in traffic and enjoys jumping. She prefers to hack in company but will hack alone. She is a little green over XC fences but will improve with a competent rider. She does a lovely dressage test and has started lateral work. She is a good doer, happy to live in or out and goes unshod unless doing a lot of road work.
Loan considered within 50 miles.
Ailments: Occasional kicks and hoof abscesses.
Most suitable home: Competent rider who wants to go out and compete.
Behaviour and vices: No vices, would prefer a competent rider.
Reason for rehome: insufficient time to look after.
- All Interest: If you have any questions for the owner please do send over via the “Chat to us” box. All serious interest is requested to submit an application.
- Please Note: After application if selected as the successful application you will be required to pay the loan/rehoming fee in full to RMH before date of rehome/loan (including any trials) This goes some way towards covering the costs incurred and enables RMH to continue rehoming horses via a safer platform.
- Available for vet examination
- Can take part in affiliated competition
- Can take part in daily hacking
- Can take part in schooling
- Can take part in unaffiliated competition
- Currently in light work
- Good to hack in company
- Has past ailments or injury
- Horse available for viewing and to try for intended purpose
- Horse can live out all year
- Permission for potential new homes to contact vet at later stage
- Suitable Intermediate
- Teeth attended to in the last 12 months