Horse ID : RMH475
Now Rehomed £50 - Gelding
Clumpy was purchased Oct 2011 Welsh Cob sales as a broken 16.3hh 3 yr old section D gelding. Left, him through winter to mature a bit more, then re started at livery yard, went well, but was slightly lame in front.
Lovely natured, horse who is very inquisitive, very clever and intelligent. I strongly feel he would excel at trick training and liberty stuff in right hands. I currently don’t have facilities or enough knowledge or time to progress in this area.
Good to shoe, clip, load, box, bath, groom, medicate, stand for vet treatments, chiro treatments, injections, worming.
Good doer and has no special needs or requirements. Has been fed Topspec Feed products all his life.
Clumpy has Hunted, been on pleasure rides and beach rides. 101% in traffic including lorries and tractors.
Perfect horse just can’t get to 100% soundness. I have therefore decided to retire him.
- All interest: If you have any questions for the owner please do send over via the “Chat to us” box. All serious interest is requested to submit an application.
- Please note: After application if selected as the successful application you will be required to pay the loan/rehoming fee in full to RMH before date of rehome/loan (including any trials) This goes some way towards covering the costs incurred and enables RMH to continue rehoming horses via a safer platform.
- Available for vet examination
- Can Carry Over 14 stone
- Can take part in light hacking
- Does not buck
- Does not have any vices such as weaving, crib biting, windsucking
- Does not rear
- Good in all traffic
- Good in field with other horses
- Good in light traffic
- Good in open spaces
- Good in stable
- Good to catch
- Good to clip
- Good to hack alone
- Good to hack in company
- Good to travel and load in lorry
- Good to travel and load in trailer
- Good with farrier
- Happy turned out alone
- Has current ailments or injuries
- Has hunted
- Has past ailments or injury
- Horse available for viewing and to try for intended purpose
- Horse can live out all year
- Permission for potential new homes to contact vet at later stage
- Stands when being mounted
- Suitable beginner
- Suitable Novice
- Suitable RDA
- Teeth attended to in the last 12 months