Horse ID : RMH500
For Sale £1,500 - Mare
Sweet confidence giving mare, hard sort to find. Easy to do, kind and genuine looking for someone to love her. Good to hack -alone or in company. Works sweetly in the school (needs more work to be balanced for canter, we have started lateral work in walk to strengthen and supple) snaffle mouthed, bright and willing, not sharp or silly. Genuine uncomplicated girl with a huge heart and gentle nature. Barefoot and has done a little bit less. Betsy does have scars on her legs from an old injury caused by going down a cattle grid. Ideal mother/daughter share.
Maximum weight around 11 stone 7.
Message from RMH: The owner of Betsy is keen for her to go to a home on small private yard rather than a big livery yard.
- All interest: If you have any questions for the owner please do send over via the “Chat to us” box. All serious interest is requested to submit an application.
- Please note: After application if selected as the successful applicant you will be required to pay the loan/rehoming fee in full to RMH before date of rehome/loan (including any trials) The loan fee for this horse is £100. This goes some way towards covering the costs incurred and enables RMH to continue rehoming horses via a safer platform.
- Can take part in daily hacking
- Can take part in schooling
- Can take part in unaffiliated competition
- Currently in light work
- Does not buck
- Does not have any vices such as weaving, crib biting, windsucking
- Does not rear
- Good in all traffic
- Good in field with other horses
- Good in open spaces
- Good in stable
- Good to catch
- Good to hack alone
- Good to hack in company
- Good to travel and load in lorry
- Good to travel and load in trailer
- Good with farrier
- Has past ailments or injury
- Horse available for viewing and to try for intended purpose
- Horse can live out all year
- Is barefoot
- Sales Horse - Would consider loan with view to buy
- Stands when being mounted
- Suitable Novice
- Tack available at extra cost
- Teeth attended to in the last 12 months